"Brouilly" is a blend of a selection of our vineyard sites, located around the Château.
• Parcel based vinification
• 50% whole clusters, 50% destemmed
• Duration of maceration: 10 days
• Type of yeast: natural
• 2 pumping-over per day, 3 unloading
• After pressing, the free-run juice and press are assembled
• Spontaneous malolactic fermentation
• Tangential filtration
Color: Bright ruby red with purple reflections
Nose: Intense red fruits aromas, crushed strawberries and delicate floral notes underlining discrete spices
Palate: Perfect balance between glittering red fruits of great maturity (cherry, strawberry) and bright freshness. Intense finish on velvety tannins.
Service temperature: 13°C (55,4°F)
Food recommendation: Party dishes and appetizers. Red meat and smaller game. Vegan couscous.